Monday, January 3, 2011

All Good Things Must End

Over the holidays, I finished the last book in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, Last Sacrifice. The book had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Something I am prone to do is flip the pages and see how the book ends, spoiling it for me. I don't mean to do it, but I just do. This book picks up where the last one ended. Rose Hathaway, dhampir and ex-guardian, is now in prison for the murder of the Moroi Queen Tatiana. But Rose is innocent...right? With Dimitri, Adrian, Lissa, Sydney, and all of Rose's friends, she sets off to clear her name, find the real culprit, and gets herself into all sorts of other dangerously good adventures. I'm sad the series is over, but I love how everything played out. I was also so shocked when I found out who the true killer was! And even though Rose's story has tied up, there were still lots of plot points left hanging, but don't fear. Richelle Mead is currently writing Bloodlines, a spin-off series, and I know it's going to be awesome!

Well, until next time, make a splash!

No comments:

Post a Comment